Without you, there is no farmers' market.
Yes, our farmers and vendors do all the hard work, it's true,
but your patronage keeps us going.
That helps our local farms survive.
As American Farmland Trust says, "No farms, no food."
As you plan and shop for your weekend and weekly meals, think about our just picked veggies and green-house greens, grass-fed beef steaks, crispy apples, crusty breads, delicious cheese made from pasture-raised cows, snappy pickles, olive oils, pesto, gourmet chocolates, pies, gluten-free bakery items and a wide-range of prepared foods just to name a few.
All that and our coffee station serving free-trade coffee by the cup to stay, relax and enjoy.
Don't be surprised if you get addicted to something…… that's a good thing!
Help our market grow!
* Become a Frequent Shopper! Shop at the market 10 times and get a free loaf of Balthazar bread. Pick up your Frequent Shopper card at the Balthazar table.
* Like us! Help spread the word to your friends and like us on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and your other favorite social media sites.
* Volunteer! We need help at the end of each market to clean up. Community service hours are given.
* Sponsor us! Make a donation to help us offset our operating costs.
* Make us a part of your weekend routine! A walk or drive to our cozy market, a chance meeting with a friend, a hello to a vendor or a special item for dinner….. we're here.