Without you, there is no farmers' market.
Yes, we do all the hard work, it's true,
but your patronage keeps us going.
That helps our local farms survive. No farms, no food.
As you plan and shop for your weekend and weekly meals, think about our fresh fish from the Hamptons, just picked veggies, grass-fed beef steaks, crispy apples, crusty breads, delicious cheese made from pasture-raised cows, snappy pickles, olive oils, pesto, gourmet chocolates, pies, cupcakes, and a wide-range of prepared foods just to name a few.
All that and a full service coffee bar serving free-trade coffee by the cup to stay or the bag to go.
Don't be surprised if you get addicted to something…… that's a good thing!
Help our market grow!
* Become a Frequent Shopper! Shop at the market 10 times and get a free loaf of Balthazar bread. Pick up your Frequent Shopper card at the Balthazar table.
* Like us! Help spread the word to your friends and like us on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat and your other favorite social media sites.
* Volunteer! We need help at the end of each market to clean up. Community service hours are given.
* Sponsor us! Make a donation to help us offset our operating costs.
* Make us a part of your weekend routine! A walk or drive to our cozy market, a chance meeting with a friend, a hello to a vendor or a special item for dinner….. we're here.